Tickets Now on Sale!
About Taco Heaven.
The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is taking over Texas Live! (located next to Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium) on Saturday & Sunday, November 17 & 18, 2018! Get ready for an action-packed day filled with a variety of tacos, margaritas, delicious indulgences, and taco themed activities all while be entertained by live bands on stage, authentic Mariachi bands, and other live entertainment! Game watch parties all day long PLUS Texas's Largest Dallas Cowboys Watch Party in Sunday with Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and more! Access to multiple amazing venues and tons of space!!! Come hungry, get ready for the Texas Taco Festival!
Over 75 varieties of tacos will be available, just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! Inside the festival, you'll find over 30 of Texas's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more).
Ticket Options & Pricing
- Entrance into the Festival
- Your 1st Drink Free (beer, margarita, water, or soda)
- Access to cash margarita & full bars & tequila sampling, live bands & DJs, mariachi band, eating contests (see FAQ #7 below), and tons of fun with friends!
- Free Parking
- As always, kids 10 & under are FREE with a paying adult.
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- 5 Taco vouchers
- Commemorative gift bag with bottle of hot sauce, giveaways, bragging rights, and more!
Limited Tix Available!
- Everything included with Premium Admission, PLUS:
- 1-hour Express Early Entry into the Festival
- 4 Drink vouchers (excludes tequila flights & shots) at Private VIP Bar
- Exclusive VIP area with private bathrooms
- VIP Seating
All The Details...
The Texas Taco Festival is taking place at Texas Live! on Saturday & Sunday, November 17 & 18, 2018!
- 30+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Live Bands on Stage, Authentic Mariachi Entertainment, and DJs
- FREE PARKING!!
- Make-Your-Own Margarita Bar
- Tequila Sampling Expo
- Chili Pepper & Other Eating Contests
- Kids Zone & Mechanical Bull in PBR
- Giant Nacho Bar
- Best Dressed Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- Baggo & Other Adult Games
- Game Watch Parties both Days
- Texas's Largest Dallas Cowboys Game Watch Party on Sunday!
- Hotel Room Deal (room block code coming soon)
- & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you'll find over 30 of Texas's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos's & related food items $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
15 different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!
The Texas Taco Festival is proud to partner this year with The Trauma Survivors Foundation! Check out this great cause today at www.thetraumasurvivorsfoundation.com.
Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRIES
Have a restaurant or food truck or want to be a vendor or sponsor? You can email us or by contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket prices are subject to increase at any time - do not wait to buy tickets, these events often do sell out!
VERY LIMITED ROOMS & TIME LEFT Stay The Night - Make it a Weekend! Enjoy the Texas Taco Festival Responsibly. For super-special discounted $99 hotel rooms that are walking distance to Texas Live for Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday night(s) at the Courtyard by Marriott, please call Marriott Reservations at 1-800-321-2211 and say you are with the Texas Live Event Taco Festival group staying at the Courtyard Dallas Arlington Entertainment District.