Tickets Now On Sale!
About Taco Heaven.
The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is taking place at Xfinity Live! in Philadelphia on Saturday & Sunday, Jul 31 & Aug 1, 2021. Get ready for an action-packed weekend filled with a large variety of tacos, margaritas, games, and taco-themed fun all while be entertained by live bands on stage, authentic Mariachi music, and other live entertainment! Come hungry - get ready for the Philadelphia Taco Festival!
Over 75 varieties of tacos will be available, just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! Inside the festival, you'll find over 20 of Philadelphia's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more).
Ticket Options & Pricing
- Entrance into the Festival (2-8pm)
- Your 1st Drink Free (beer, margarita, water, or soda)
- Margarita & full cash bars, tequila sampling, live bands & DJs, mariachi band, eating contests (see FAQ #7 below), and tons of fun with friends!
- As always, kids 10 & under are FREE with a paying adult.
Limited Tix Available!
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- 2-hour Express Early Entry into the Festival (12-2pm)
- 2-Hour Open Bar (12PM to 2PM - beer, margaritas, soda, and water)
- 5 Taco vouchers
- Commemorative VIP gift bag with a bottle of hot sauce, shot glass, bragging rights, and more!
All The Details...
The 4th Annual Philadelphia Taco Festival is taking place at Xfinity Live! on Saturday & Sunday, Jul 31 & Aug 1, 2021! Please be prepared to enjoy...
- 20+ Taco & Food Vendors (over 60 styles of tacos)
- Live Bands on multiple Stages, Authentic Mariachi Entertainment, and DJs
- Multiple Margarita Bars
- Tequila Sampling Expo
- Full Access to XFINITY Live!
- Hot Chili Pepper & Taco Eating Contests
- Live Outdoor Music (Bud Light Seltzer Stage)
- Karaoke, Silent Disco, and Live Entertainment in 1100 Social and Victory Beer Hall
- Sports Game Watch Party (NBC Sports Arena)
- Mechanical Bull Riding & The World Famous Buckle Bunnies in PBR Philly
- Kids Fun Zone (Face Painters, bounce houses, etc)
- Giant Nacho Bar + Churro Station
- Axe Throwing Area
- Games, Activities & Fun for ALL AGES!
- Hotel Room Deal (see below)
- Baggo Area
- Vegetarian & Vegan food options available
- & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you'll find over 20 of Philadelphia's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & related food items. All taco are $3 each. There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All food items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos, cotton candy, cakes, desserts, and more) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site around the festival area.
The Philadelphia Taco Festival is proud to partner this year with The Trauma Survivors Foundation! Check out this great cause today at www.thetraumasurvivorsfoundation.com.
Bring your dancing shoes and expect to hear the sounds of traditional rock, authentic mariachi bands with dance troupe performances, Philly's best DJ's and more!
Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket. Fun for the whole family! There will be face painters, bounce houses, piñata smashing contests, carnival games & more.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRIES
Have a restaurant or food truck or want to be a vendor or sponsor? You can email us or by contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket prices are subject to increase at any time - do not wait to buy tickets, these events often do sell out!
HOTEL ROOM DEAL
VERY LIMITED ROOMS LEFT
Stay The Night - Make it a Weekend! Enjoy the Philadelphia Taco Festival Responsibly.
VendorsBecome a Vendor
SponsorsBecome a Sponsor
Want to Volunteer at the Philadelphia Taco Festival?
Join the Philadelphia Taco Festival crew!
We need help with setup (day before as well as the morning prior to the event) as well as assistance checking guests in at the gates. The ideal volunteer is outgoing, fun, and is a team-player. You will gain access into the event after your shift as well as 5 taco vouchers and a free drink ticket.
Interested? Please click the button below to contact us and we will get right back to you!Become a Volunteer