Tickets Now on Sale!
About Taco Heaven.
The most anticipated 2-day food & entertainment festival of the year is taking over Drive Shack located on Lake Nona Boulevard in Orlando, FL on Saturday & Sunday, February 29 & March 1, 2020! Get ready for an action-packed day filled with a variety of tacos, margaritas, mojitos, delicious indulgences, live entertainment on the Miller Lite stage, and taco themed activities! Over 100 TV's for sports viewing plus the opportunity to try out the latest in golf technology. Come hungry, get ready for the Orlando Taco Festival!
Over 75 varieties of tacos will be available, just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! Inside the festival, you'll find over 30 of the area's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more).
- Entrance into the Festival (2-8pm)
- Your 1st Drink Free
- Access to cash margarita, mojitos, and full bars & tequila sampling, live bands & DJs, mariachi band, eating contests (see FAQ #7 below), and tons of fun with friends!
- As always, kids 10 & under are FREE with a paying adult.
- Everything included with General Admission above, PLUS:
- 5 Taco vouchers
- Commemorative gift bag with bottle of hot sauce, giveaways, bragging rights, and more!
2-Hour Early Access (12-2pm)
- Everything included with Premium Admission above, PLUS:
- 2-hour Express Early Entry into the Festival (12pm-8pm)
- 4 Drink vouchers (excludes tequila flights & shots)
- Exclusive VIP Lounge area access with access to private bathrooms, game room with free play, terrace overlooking the event, DJ, and private bar
- $10 off any "Bay Play" for VIPs
All The Details...
The Orlando Taco Festival is taking place at Drive Shack Orlando on Saturday & Sunday, February 29 & March 1, 2020!
- 25+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Margarita Bar
- Tequila Sampling Area
- Chili Pepper & Other Eating Contests
- Kids Zone w/ Bounce Houses
- Live Bands, Authentic Traditional Mariachi Entertainment (Mariachi en Orlando) and DJs on the stage
- Giant Nacho Bar
- Best Dressed Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- Over 100 TV's for sports viewing
- Hotel Room Deal (room block code coming soon)
- & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the festival, you'll find over 25 of the areas's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & related food items. All taco are $3 each. There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All food items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos, cotton candy, cakes, desserts, and more) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site around the festival area.
12 different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!
The Orlando Taco Festival is proud to partner this year with The Trauma Survivors Foundation! Check out this great cause today at www.thetraumasurvivorsfoundation.com.
Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRIES
Have a restaurant or food truck or want to be a vendor or sponsor? You can email us or by contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket prices are subject to increase at any time - do not wait to buy tickets, these events often do sell out!