Louisville Taco FestivalSaturday & Sunday, October 23 & 24, 2021
Tickets Now on Sale!
About Taco Heaven.
The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is taking place at 4th Street Live! in Louisville on Saturday & Sunday, October 23 & 24, 2021. Get ready for an action-packed weekend filled with a large variety of tacos, margaritas, games, and taco-themed fun all while be entertained by live bands on stage, authentic Mariachi music, and other live entertainment. Come hungry - get ready for the Louisville Taco Festival!
Over 75 varieties of tacos will be available, just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! Inside the festival, you'll find over 15 of Louisville's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more).
Ticket Options & Pricing
- Entrance into the Festival
- Your 1st Drink Free (beer, margarita, water, or soda)
- Access to cash margarita & full bars & tequila sampling, live bands & DJs, mariachi band, eating contests (see FAQ #7 below), and tons of fun with friends!
- As always, kids 10 & under are FREE with a paying adult.
Limited Tix Available!
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- 2-hour Express Early Entry into the Festival (12-2pm)
- 4 Drink Tickets (beer, margaritas, call drinks, soda, and water)
- 5 Taco vouchers
- Commemorative VIP gift bag with a bottle of hot sauce, giveaways, bragging rights, and more!
All The Details...
The Louisville Taco Festival is taking place at 4th Street Live! in Louisville, KY on Saturday & Sunday, October 23 & 24, 2021!
- 🌮 20+ Taco & Food Vendors (over 50 styles of tacos & food items!)*
- 🌮 Live Bands on Stage, Authentic Mariachi Entertainment, and DJs
- 🌮 Lucha Libre Wrestling
- 🌮 Margarita Bars
- 🌮 Tequila Expo
- 🌮 Chili Pepper & Other Eating Contests
- 🌮 Kids Zone with Moon Bounces, Face Painters (2nd floor)
- 🌮 Guy Fieri Nacho Bar
- 🌮 Best Dressed Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- 🌮 Fun Yard Games (Giant Beer Pong, Baggo, Tailgate Games)
- 🌮 Hotel Room Deal (see below)
- 🌮 & much more!
* = Vegetarian & Vegan food options available!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you'll find over 15 of Louisville's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & related food items. All taco are $3 each. There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All food items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos, cotton candy, cakes, desserts, and more) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site around the festival area.
The Louisville Taco Festival is proud to partner this year with The Trauma Survivors Foundation! Check out this great cause today at www.thetraumasurvivorsfoundation.com.
Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRIES
Have a restaurant or food truck or want to be a vendor or sponsor? You can email us or by contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket prices are subject to increase at any time - do not wait to buy tickets, these events often do sell out!
HOTEL ROOM DEAL
We encourage you to please enjoy the Louisville Taco Festival responsibly.
Details Coming Soon...
VendorsBecome a Vendor
SponsorsBecome a Sponsor
Want to Volunteer at the Louisville Taco Festival?
Join the Louisville Taco Festival crew!
We need help with setup (day before as well as the morning prior to the event) as well as assistance checking guests in at the gates. The ideal volunteer is outgoing, fun, and is a team-player. You will gain access into the event after your shift as well as 5 taco vouchers and a free drink ticket.
Interested? Please click the button below to contact us and we will get right back to you!Become a Volunteer