Baltimore Taco FestivalOctober 6 & 7, 2018 | 1pm-7pm (12pm for VIPs)
Tickets Now on Sale!
About Taco Heaven.
The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is taking over Power Plant Live! (located just one block from the famous Inner Harbor) on Saturday, October 6th, 2018! Get ready for an action-packed day filled with a variety of tacos, margaritas, delicious indulgences, and taco themed activities all while be entertained by live bands on stage, authentic Mariachi music, and other live entertainment. Access to 10 amazing venues and tons of space!!! Come hungry! Get ready for the Baltimore Taco Festival!
Over 75 varieties of tacos will be available, just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! Inside the festival, you'll find over 30 of Baltimore's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more).
- Entrance into the Festival
- Your 1st Drink Free
- Access to cash margarita & full bars & tequila sampling, live bands & DJs, mariachi band, eating contests (see FAQ #7 below), and tons of fun with friends!
- As always, kids 10 & under are FREE with a paying adult.
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- 5 Taco vouchers
- Commemorative gift bag with bottle of hot sauce, giveaways, bragging rights, and more!
Limited Tix Available!
- Everything included with Premium Admission, PLUS:
- 1-hour Express Early Entry into the Festival
- 5 Drink vouchers (excludes tequila flights & shots) at Private VIP Bar
- Exclusive VIP area with private bathrooms
- VIP Seating
All The Details...
The Baltimore Taco Festival is taking place at Power PLant Live! on Saturday, October 6th, 2018!
- 20+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Live Bands on Stage, Authentic Mariachi Entertainment, and DJs
- Make-Your-Own Margarita Bar
- Tequila Sampling Area
- Chili Pepper & Other Eating Contests
- Kids Zone & Mechanical Bull
- Giant Nacho Bar
- Best Dressed Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- Hotel Room Deal (room block code coming soon)
- & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you'll find over 20 of Baltimore's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos's & related food items $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
NEW FOR 2018
We have listened to all our awesome fans & will be bringing in some amazing additions for this years festival including – even more mouth watering taco vendors, express entry (direct entry into the festival with little to no wait), kids fun zone including bouncy houses & activities, prizes, giveaways, and more!
15 different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!
The Baltimore Taco Festival is proud to partner this year with The Trauma Survivors Foundation! Check out this great cause today at www.thetraumasurvivorsfoundation.com.
Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket with a paying adult. Children are allowed in to the VIP area with an adult.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRIES
Have a restaurant or food truck or want to be a vendor or sponsor? You can email us or by contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket prices are subject to increase at any time - do not wait to buy tickets, these events often do sell out!
VERY LIMITED ROOMS LEFT Stay The Night - Make it a Weekend! Enjoy the Baltimore Taco Festival Responsibly.
For super-special discounted hotel rooms that are just a couple blocks away from PowerPlant Live for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night(s) at the Sleep Inn & Suites,
please email Hannah: firstname.lastname@example.org