Tickets Now on Sale!
About Taco Heaven.
The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is taking over Power Plant Live! (located just one block from the famous Inner Harbor) on Saturday & Sunday, October 5 & 6, 2019! Get ready for an action-packed day filled with a variety of tacos, margaritas, delicious indulgences, and taco themed activities! Access to 10 amazing venues and tons of space!!! Come hungry! Get ready for the Baltimore Taco Festival!
Over 75 varieties of tacos will be available, just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! Inside the festival, you'll find over 30 of Baltimore's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more).
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- 5 Taco vouchers
- Commemorative gift bag with bottle of hot sauce & giveaways
Limited Tix Available!
- Everything included with Premium Admission, PLUS:
- 2-hour Express Early Entry into the Festival (12pm-2pm)
- 2-Hour Party Package (12pm to 2pm - includes beer, call drinks, soda, and water)
- Exclusive VIP area with private restrooms, seating, bars, and tacos
- Complimentary Bottled Water, Chips & Salsa
- Bragging Rights - and much more!
All The Details...
The Baltimore Taco Festival is taking place at Power PLant Live! on Saturday & Sunday, October 5 & 6, 2019!
- 20+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Make-Your-Own Margarita Bar
- Tequila Sampling Area
- Chili Pepper & Other Eating Contests
- Kids Zone & Mechanical Bull
- Live Bands, Authentic Traditional Mariachi Entertainment, and DJs
- Giant Nacho Bar
- Best Dressed Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- Hotel Room Deal (room block code coming soon)
- & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you'll find over 20 of Baltimore's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & related food items $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All food items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
NEW FOR 2018
We have listened to all our awesome fans & will be bringing in some amazing additions for this years festival including – even more mouth watering taco vendors, express entry (direct entry into the festival with little to no wait), kids fun zone including bouncy houses & activities, prizes, giveaways, and more!
15 different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!
The Baltimore Taco Festival is proud to partner this year with The Trauma Survivors Foundation! Check out this great cause today at www.thetraumasurvivorsfoundation.com.
Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket with a paying adult. Children are allowed in to the VIP area with an adult.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRIES
Have a restaurant or food truck or want to be a vendor or sponsor? You can email us or by contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket prices are subject to increase at any time - do not wait to buy tickets, these events often do sell out!
2019 Vendor List Coming Soon!